Friday, June 02, 2006

syntax highlighting

i must say, syntax highlighting is going to make my summer about 100 times better. yes, i am easily satisfied; yes, i like pretty colors; yes, my summer was going to be that bad. for those of you who don't know, syntax highlighting for code is when they color different kinds of statements different colors--for instance, they will color "if," "print," etc. statements yellow, literal strings pink, etc. if you don't program, this probably does not mean much to you. ever since i found out not only how to highlight my code, but also how to adjust the colors to the ones i want, i have been incredibly, incredibly happy. my window at present is dark gray with very light blue text. my red is a pale salmon color; my yellow is a soft pastel. ah, the small joys of life...

1 comment:

Mobile app development company said...

Nice post. Thanks for sharing with us. I want to share information about the Best application developers in Pune. Presenting the foremost application developers in Pune, where ingenuity converges with exceptional prowess! Our proficient team of developers is dedicated to sculpting avant-garde applications that redefine user interactions and propel digital solutions to unprecedented levels. Backed by a demonstrable history of dispensing superior software, our Pune-based developers imbue each project with a wealth of expertise.